Osteopathy - Helping from the OUTSIDE IN
Therapeutic modalities used include;
– Myofascial release and mobilization
– Oscillatory release
– Visceral techniques
– Respiration and movement
Our Osteopathic Manual Practitioner specializing in the following areas;
– Infants; colic, torticollis, breastfeeding challenges due to tongue/lip tie, etc.
– Teens; growing pains, ADD/ADHD, anxiety/depression, etc.
– All ages; Digestive disturbances such as IBS/D, constipation, migraines/TMJD, fibromialgia, typical neck, back and joint pain
– Pre and postnatal; pelvic girdle pain, sleep/mood health, edema, De Quervain’s tenosynovitis
– Scar tissue; post-surgical incisions, laparoscopic, c-sections (even years later!)
To find out more about our manual therapy services, contact the office at to 905-876-3047 ext 207.
**offering COMPLIMENTARY initial assessment and treatment**
If you Have Any Questions
Schedule an Appointment